During 2015, we spoke with a variety of educators about their experiences heading school fundraisers. They shared their creative ideas, challenges and tips for overcoming these challenges. Over the next month, we’ll share the main lessons we’ve learned about fundraising in a new series: 9 Best Fundraising Lessons for 2016.
Our first lesson was inspired by the seasonal spirit floating about this time of year. Seasonal fundraisers are a great way to take advantage of feel-good moods that unite the community.
Here are fun fundraising ideas for every season:
- New Year’s Eve Babysitting Sale
- Calendar Sale
- Snowman Contest Valentines Day Flower and Chocolate Sale
- Fun Run
- Earth Day: Reusable Bag Sale
- Earth Day: Plant Seed Sale
- Ice Cream Social
- Yard Sale
- Battle of the Bands
- Back to School Supply Sale
- Halloween Pumpkin Patch
- Pumpkin Carving Contest