We highly encourage group leaders to put on school fundraisers, as it makes tours more affordable for more students. Your child’s participation in a fundraiser goes beyond the monetary — fundraisers provide children with opportunities to develop skill associated with planning and selling.
Our Help Me Travel tool makes it easy for you to reach out to friends and relatives in order to ask them to donate funds for your child’s student tour. Here’s how:
- Log in to your portal.
- Visit the Help Me Travel section.
- Enter the email addresses of your friends or relatives, as well as any personal message you would like to send them.
- Your friends or relatives will receive an email with your personal message, along with information about your child’s trip and a link to donate.
- After clicking on this link, the email recipient can enter their payment amount and information. This will go directly to your account.
- You will receive an automatic email indicating that a payment has been made.